A delicious recipe and almost no preparation at all…
Who doesn’t want to put a healthy and delicious meal on the table in 1-2-3?
Cauliflower rice can be combined with lots of other ingrediënts. You use it just like ordinary rice, except it contains no carbs at all so it is a very good alternative when you’re on a diet.
INGREDIENTS: (3 portions)
- 1/2 (large)cauliflower
- 5 carots
- 1 union
- 1 green pepper
- 3 chicken fillets
- Spoon of olive oil
- a little turmericum
- some Curry powder
- 1/2 glass of water
- Remove the stem and leaves of the cauliflower and put it in half. Put the Cauliflower in a blender and mix them until the substance is the size of rice grains.
- Put it away for a moment.
- Cut the carrots into slices.
- Cut the pepper and onion into cubes.
- Put the union in a wok together with the pepper and the carrots. Lightly bake. Season with turmeric and curry powder.
- Cut the chicken fillets into cubes and spice with curry powder. Add this to the wok. Make sure it bakes until the chicken is well done.
- Add 1/2 glass of water and let it simmer.
- Allow the water to evaporate well before you add the cauliflower rice. If you don’t wait long enough the cauliflower will get mushi.
And so a delicious and healthy meal has been prepared!
I would say try it out and let us know what you think!
#Cauliflowerrice #healthyfood #carbfree