Do you sometimes urge for nice crispy chips? Or for those tasty cocktail nuts? HMMMM, mouthwatering!
But then I say “STOP, Kelly all that is not good for you! Before you know, 1 piece of chips becomes a whole bag … ”
In times of need the world wide web is my best friend and Mr. Google always brings me where I have to be.
So I ended up at Pauline’s kitchen. Here I came across a recipe for roasted chickpeas. Wondering if this can replace the potato crisps and peanuts!
- A can of chickpeas
- Herbs you find very tasty. (I chose cork and curry powder)
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C
- Drain the chickpeas in a colander and rinse.
- Dip them carefully afterwards (make sure the fleece does not come loose)
- Put the chickpeas in a bowl and add some olive oil and spices. Mix everything well.
- Put the chickpeas on a baking sheet coated with baking paper.
- Put them in the oven and grate them for 15-20 minutes, remove them from the oven and mix them on the baking pan.
- Put them in the oven again for 5-10 minutes.
You have a delicious, healthy snack.
You can feel free to experiment with herbs for example. Pepper powder, salt, etc …
TIP: These are also delicious in soup