I eat a lot of fruit, nuts and yogurt, but sometimes I just want something I can really put my teeth in. If I go to the store, however, when I look at the labels, I notice all sorts of added sugars that I prefer not to eat.
So let us find a healthier alternative then! One that’s easy to make!
And if you have little brats in your house it’s also fun to do as an activity.
INGREDIENTS: (+- 20 cookies)
- 150 gr almond flour
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- Baking paper
- Put the almond flour in a bowl, add the egg, the honey and the coconut oil. Mix everything well together. Make the dough into a big ball and put in the refrigerator so that the dough can harden properly.
- After 15 minutes, take it out of the fridge and make small balls.(If the substance does not stick well, add some more honey)
- Take a baking sheet with baking paper and push the spheres flat into a biscuit. Do you prefer something crazier? then use cookie cutters or a knife to draw figures in the dough.
- Bake in a preheated 180 ° C oven for 15 minutes until golden brown
Voilà, a nice cookie!
TIP: For some of you, the cookie may not be sweet enough, you can add some extra honey then. But do not overdo it. Every pound goes through the mouth 😉