Who doesn’t like to sin? I’m still trying to live and eat healthy, but I sometimes agree to sin. I do try to look for a healthier alternative when that happens.
And one thing that I can not ignore is my love for chocolate. Every day, I have to have my portion. “My kind or drugs,” I call it.
By looking for something tasty that is still healthy, I found the following blogger, Claudia from www.homemade-recepten.nl
HMMMM, My eye immediately fell on the healthy bounty.
Okay, I’m going to make this. Because coconut in combination with chocolate I find “heaven!”
- 1 banana
- 2 to 3 tablespoons coconut flakes
- 75gr pure chocolate (I use the 75% chocolate here)
- Peel the banana and put it into a bowl, add the coconut and mix all of this well together.
- Make some balls from this mixture and put them in the freezer for at least an hour.
- Melt the chocolate au bain marie, remove the mixture from the freezer and roll them through the melted chocolate.
- Put them back in the freezer so that the chocolate can get hard again.
- Has the chocolate become hard again? Then take it out of the freezer and let it thaw until you can bite it easily.
Bring on the chocolate – loose the guilt!