MMM, Who doesn’t like a big fat bag of fries?
But then we think again and realize that fries are not only tasty but also very unhealthy.
If we want a nice alternative (read less fat and less carbohydrates) then there are definitely other alternatives! Today I’m testing this recipe for you guys. And I can assure you that I have not missed the “real” Belgian fries. I think that the taste almost matches completely!
First of all, I had not thought that zucchini could replace the taste of fries, but I was definitely wrong about that. You can also replace the zucchini with parsnips, sweet potatoes, carrots, etc.
INGREDIENTS: (2 persons)
- 3 small zucchini
- olive oil
- 40 gr grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 220 ° C. Grab a baking paper and place it on the baking sheet.
- Cut the zucchini into rods.
- Put the zucchini rods in a bowl and sprinkle them with olive oil, parmesan cheese and salt. Mix well together so that each rod has enough of the mixture around it.
- Put the zucchini fries on the baking sheet and bake for about 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
MMMMM, enjoy these healthy fries!