Enjoying a cold drink on a sunny day. Is there something more beautiful than that?
And for that extra summer vibe you can make your own sunny coasters.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- ironing beads
- associated bottom plate with pins
- baking paper
HOW DO YOU START ?
- Make the desired motif on the bottom plate.
- Lay the baking paper onto your figure.
- Iron it for a few seconds. Make sure you don’t do it for too long so your bottom plate won’t melt.
- As soon as everything sticks together you can gently take your figure of the bottom plate. Lay the baking paper on the other side of the figure and iron this side as well for a few seconds in order to make everything really secure.
- Your coaster is done!
I opted for some colorful fruits. Looks tasty doesn’t it?
This also is a very grateful activity to do with your children!
All that’s left now is to count down until summer…